Terms and Conditions
1. USER DISCLAIMER
- The term "Koodo" used in this Document refers toKoodo India Private Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 with its registered office at G.F No.6,Sneh Ganga building,Shankarseth Road, Pune-411037along with its subsidiaries and/ or employees and/ or directors and/ or affiliates and/ or agents and/ or representatives and/ or sub-contractors.
- The term " KoodoPlatform " used in this Document refers to the mobile application (beingKoodo), website (being www.koodoindia.com) and / or any other services offered / to be offered by Koodo via its Koodo Platform.
- All intellectual property used and displayed in relation to KoodoPlatform is owned by and vests in Koodo.
- A warm thank you for using Koodo Platform. This Agreement is intended to make you conspicuous of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to your access to and use of Koodo Platform. The terms and conditions forming part of this Agreement are effective for all existing and future Koodo Platform users.
- For the purpose of this User Terms, wherever the context so requires, "you" or "User" or “Your” or “Yourself” shall mean any natural or legal person who has agreed to use the KoodoPlatform and is someone who whether registered or not, including Users whose accounts will expire and / or stand expired, accesses the Koodo Platform and its services for any reasons whatsoever. The terms "we", "us", "our" shall mean the KoodoPlatform.
- PLEASE READ THE USER TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE AVAILING SERVICES ON THIS PLATFORM. AVAILING SERVICES THROUGH THIS PLATFORM SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE USER TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE USER TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESSTHIS PLATFORM FOR ANY SERVICES.
- Acceptance of these terms is a prerequisite for usage of services on this Koodo Platform. By virtue of using these services, it is deemed that you accept all and any of the terms and conditions specified in this Agreement. The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Koodoand governs your use of the KoodoPlatform's Service, superseding any prior agreements between you andKoodo. Your use of the Koodo Platform is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. You also acknowledge that Koodo would be constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experiences and information to its users and in order to do this you acknowledge that Koodo may require effecting certain changes, modifications and alterations in it thereof or to cancel/suspend such services without any prior notice.
- We, or the KoodoPlatform/software developer, or the Platform store that makes the application/software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the application/software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the KoodoPlatform/software developer, or the KoodoPlatform store that makes the application/software available, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your devices from time to time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Koodo Platform services. Any such updates or upgrades provided to you by us shall be governed under the User Terms and this Terms and Conditions.
- This KoodoPlatform is entitled to assign this Agreement, and all rights and obligations hereunder, to a successor to all or any of its assets, whether by sale, merger or otherwise. These terms shall be binding upon you and shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective representatives, heirs, administrators, successors and permitted assigns except as otherwise provided herein.
- This KoodoPlatform reserves the right to update, change, modify, add, substitute or remove in part or entirety the terms, conditions and notices of the Agreement without any prior notice to you. It is your responsibility to periodically review the most current version of the Agreement as Your continued use of this Platform signifies your acceptance of any changed terms. As long as you comply with these Terms & conditions, we grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the KoodoPlatform.
- This Koodo Platform also does not make any warranties about the validity, authenticity, reliability and accuracy of any information or content, including any certification or licenses displayed on its Koodo Platform. Any reliance placed by User on any such information shall be strictly at its own risk and Koodoshall in no manner be liable or assume liability for any kind of loss(es) or damage(s) incurred by anybody including any third party in this context.
- This Koodo Platform also reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user/member, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the Koodo Platform anytime in future.
- This Koodo Platform also reserves the right to disable access to your account and prevent you from accessing the services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
- You agree to use the Koodo Platform, services, Koodo Platform’s any content and data in a manner that is (a) in consonance with this Agreement, and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You also agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Koodo Platform or its services or engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of emailing or posting or messaging any inappropriate, defamatory or any derogatory posts. You take full responsibilities of your action and the consequences resulting from it to this extent.
Koodo is a listing and a need fulfilment platform provider that primarily among many other things intends and aims to connect sports enthusiastwith each other via its Koodo Platform, in order to promote a simplified means of connection, collaboration, exchanges and information among its Users. Further Koodo also facilitates hosting of products, sports and health services, events and arenas which are offered by third party providers (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Providers”).
4. SERVICES AND ITS SCOPE
This Koodo Platform being primarily a listing and a need fulfilment platform, provides as a service to enable its Users to connect with each other or to connect with coaches, professional players, trainers, mentors, vendors, Service providers and businesses in their city. Please keep in mind that local business listings, classified ads, property ads and other elements of service need fulfilment are posted not by the Koodo Platform, but members (Users & Service Provider/s) of the Koodo Platform and the KoodoPlatform serves the purpose of an intermediary only.
User Eligibility (User & Service Provider)
You confirm that you are of legal age i.e. 18 years to form a legally binding contract with Koodoand are not a person barred from availing the services offered by Koodounder the laws as applicable in India.Koodorequires registration for those who participate in a variety of its services. When you authenticate your email or/and mobile number for using the servicesand register as a member/registered user on the Koodo Platform, you accept the following terms and conditions:
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information as required by the Koodo Platform.
- If, after investigation, Koodohas reasonable grounds to suspect that any member's/User’s information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Koodohas absolute rights to suspend or terminate that member's/User’s account and prohibit any and all current or future use of the Koodo Platform (or any portion thereof) by that member other than as expressly provided herein.
- Each member/User is wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account login and password information and for all activities occurring there under. Koodo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from a member's/User’s failure to comply with this section, including any consequential, incident, direct, indirect and ancillary loss or damage arising from any member's/User’s failure to: (1) immediately notify Koodoof any unauthorised use of his or her password or account or any other breach of security; and (2) ensure that he or she exits from his or her account at the end of each session.
- You hereby unconditionally authorize / approve Koodoto reserve the right to publish any and all information provided as part of this Platform registration, except the email id and password to authenticate the member, to facilitate connection and social networking among its Users/members.
5.CREATING A MEMBER/USER ACCOUNT
- In order to become Koodo member/registered user, you must first create a member/registered user account on the koodo Platform by providing information about yourself including name, email or/and mobile number, residential address and your current city of residence, etc. Koodomay check for the validity of the email addresses or mobile numbers. You should ensure that you do not in any manner provide false and / or inconsistent and / or untrue information.
- Koodo may also in the future facilitate a verification process in order to verify the credentials and/or identification of the Users of the Koodo Platform and you agree to provide the requisite documents as asked by Koodoif you seek to verify your account.
- Once you provide the basic information to create an account, you will have the opportunity to provide additional optional information in the profile section describing your interest, brief summary of yourself etc.
- For Koodo Platform to recognise you as a registered member/user, you must login with your login email or/and phone number and password or alternatively use Koodoservices with your registered email or mobile number. At the time of login, you will have the option to instruct the site to remember you so when you come back the next time to use this Platform, you would not have to login with your email and password.Should you choose the Platform to remember you; you accept that cookies shall be placed onto your server computers / device.
- You may also be able to register to use the services on Koodo Platform by logging into your account with your credentials from certain third party social networking sites such as Facebook. You confirm that you are the owner of any such social media account and that you are entitled to disclose your social media login information to us. You authorise us to collect your information that may be available on or through your social media account consistent with your applicable settings and instructions.
- If you are creating an account and/or claiming business listing, you represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information as and when necessary in order to keep it accurate. If you are creating an account or claiming a business listing, then you represent to us that you are the owner or authorized agent of such business. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide any false information, create multiple accounts, use the account for somebody other than yourself without authorization, or provide or use false information to obtain access to a business listing or services that you are not legally entitled to claim. You acknowledge and take responsibility of any such act conducted on your behalf that leads to we or any other third party incurring any loss(es) and damage(es). You also take responsibility for any and all activities that occur in your account and agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access/use of your account in order to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You acknowledge that you shall not create or continue to use the Koodo Platform if you have any criminal antecedents or any ongoing criminal proceedings pending against you.
- You acknowledge that the communication standards of the Internet industry transmit the URL of the website from which you visit this Platform, the IP address of your computer, the IP address of your ISP, various attributes of your computer/devices such as operating system, resolution and browser software, and the date and time of your various requests for pages on this Platform. Koodofile logging system automatically logs all of this information in its log files for its analysis.
- ix. You can also close your account through this Platform by sending your written request to Koodo with your login email address. Your request will be processed within 7 business days from the date of receipt of your request.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Koodo Platform or its services.
- You also acknowledge that your calls may be recorded to improve the service experience in the platform and for other business purposes. You hereby unconditionally authorize and / or approve Koodoto record the calls made by you to Koodo with respect to any services listed on Koodo Platform and utilise. Koodoat its discretion may delete such recording from its database within a period of twelve (12) months.
- Further, by using Koodoservices and providing us your number, while registering for an account or receiving alerts or contacting players, coaches, mentors, professional players, advertiser, vendors, sub vendors, seller / buyer, you:
- Agree to receive a sales or service call from our employees / partner / alliances /Users/ Members notwithstanding your registration for NDNC (National Do Not Call) registry.
- Give consent to Koodoand its partners / vendors and sub-partners / sub-vendors and its Users/Members to send alerts, contact details, SMS and calls related to User's action in our website to the mobile number entered by the User, irrespective of whether the same is on the NDNC list or any other such data base.
- Koodo uses certain virtual numbers and reserves the rights to display the same for contacting certain service providers.This being the case, this Platform also holds the rights to contact those Users and Service Providers registered with the platform. The mode of contact may be through SMS / email / call, irrespective of whether the User is on the NDNC list or any other similar database.
- You hereby waive your right to object and agree to not object and / or protest in relation to the same. All calls made through the UVNs between the User and the service provider shall be recorded by Koodo for training and quality purposes including dispute resolution, service assurance, and other business purposes of Koodo. You hereby give irrevocable consent to Koodo for sharing the call recordings to other third parties for business purposes of Koodo. You disclaim and / or abandon any right to sue and waive your right to object and agree to not object and / or protest in relation to any of them.
7. PLATFORM CONTENT: USE AND TRANSMISSION
All text, graphics, User interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs and media of all types, trademarks, logos, sounds, music and artwork (collectively, "Content"), is a third party User generated Content and Koodo Platform has no control over such third party User generated Content as this Platform is merely an intermediary for the purposes of this User Terms. All the Content available for public access on Koodo Platform is protected by Intellectual property rights. Your use of the Content must therefore adhere to the following terms, unless you are the original contributor of the Content to KoodoPlatform, in which case your use is governed by the terms governing Koodo’s relationship with its contributors as covered below:
- Any downloading of Content is unauthorised and / or prohibited.
- You may not modify any Content you download or print from the Koodo Platform or make any additional representations or warranty relating to it. Any attempt to modify shall be treated as hacking.
- You may not make any Content item originating from the Platform available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from this Platform.
- You may forward Internet URLs (uniform resource locators) to third parties for private, non-commercial use, along with brief extracts that do not violate fair use guidelines.
- If any person/entity is found crawling Koodo or the IT admin website for any commercial, business or other purposes, the same shall amount to an offence and Koodoshall be entitled to take appropriate action and claim damages, if any, as against such person/entity.
- You may post, or otherwise make publicly available, excerpts from this KoodoPlatform's Content items, in any publicly accessible forum, so long as they follow standard fair use guidelines and this Platform is cited alongside the excerpt as the original source with a hyperlink to this Platform.
While primarily being a local service need fulfilment platform, the Koodo Platform may also provide a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of articles, columns, opinions, comments, reviews, art and photographs without any compensatory return from Koodo. Koodo provides value to its contributors by making available to them its vast global audience reach.The terms in this section apply to all the Content contributed to this Platform in any of its various services and forums and are as follows:
- You truthfully assert that the Content being contributed is your creation and that you own the copyright to the Content. Unless you have deliberately assigned the IPR including copyright to someone else, you automatically own the copyright to all of your original creations.
- Koodo is not obliged to ensure that the Platform is available to all users at all times. While we make all attempts to deny access only to those individuals who violate this Platform's regulations, we are occasionally forced to use access denial methods that cause a disruption in access for other users.
- You truthfully assert you have not infringed on anybody else's IPR including copyright in the creation of the articles
- We are not responsible and / or liable for any loss to any visitor to the site who may violate your IPR and / or distribute your IPR published Content without your permission.
- You grant us exclusive unlimited distribution rights including electronic and internet distribution rights, and non-exclusive, unlimited print publication and distribution rights either through Koodo Platform or through any other media. This includes and is not limited to web publishing, syndication on other websites, syndication with print publishers, publishing as part of a collection of articles, publishing as a book, email, ftp, telnet and other Internet-based information transfer protocols.
- You may, however, publish the Content you contribute to this Platform, on your personal, non-commercial website if you possess one.
- In case the contributions are digital images of artwork in traditional media such as canvas, that is available for sale, you may also publish digital images of your artwork on commercial websites that sell art online, only for the purpose of sale.
- Once granted and your Content is published, the distribution rights cannot be revoked. In other words, once your contribution is published on Koodo Platform, it automatically becomes a permanent part of this Platform's publicly-accessible archives. You may, however, subject to our approval, update or revise your contributions on Koodo Platform.
- You will not receive any monetary compensation whatsoever for your submissions. The only in-kind compensation we promise a home for your expression on the web.
- You grant us the right to organise, categorise, collate your contributed Content and present it on this Platform in any manner we see fit. We may remove or edit your contribution at our discretion without having to secure your permission. We will however try to make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- We generally do not object to our contributors posting their contributions made to this Platform on other, freely accessible non-commercial internet locations, so long as this Platform is clearly cited as the original publisher, and a link to Koodo Platform is provided. You, however, agree to secure our permission first before such re-publication on other internet sites happens.
- You agree to state Koodo Platform as the previous publisher prominently in case you print your article in an offline magazine.
- While you are on the site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree NOT to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
- That is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, promotes violence, is invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Koodo official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- That forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted.
- That you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information, learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- That infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to fair use guidelines.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of business solicitation. Repeated postings of a promotional nature are considered abuse of the forums. Businesses or individuals wishing to advertise on This Platform should contact us at this address.
- That contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- That disrupt the normal flow of dialogue by repeatedly posting the same or similar material, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other Users' ability to engage in exchanges.
- That violates any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another User/member; collect or store personal data about other Users either manually or by means of automated software tools; promote illegal activities; inhibit other Users from using and enjoying the unedited forums.
- Post classifieds advertisements that contain untruthful representations, deceptive practices, inducements to commit any illegal activity.
- The Koodo Platform may contain message / comment boards, testimonials, or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"). You agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, provoke (religiously, sexually or otherwise) or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others. Use of swear-words or profanity is strictly prohibited. We encourage a healthy exchange of opinions and disagreements.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, profane, libellous, threatening, harassing, embarrassing or unlawful material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer, conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters;
- Post the Contents (in part or whole) of any email that you may receive from any Koodo employee(s) and / or moderator. In the event you post such Content, such an act will amount to an Intellectual property rightinfringement.
- Download any file posted by another User of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Post messages more than once. This is also known as flooding. Koodo reserves right to delete such posts and may terminate the accounts of such Users/members.
- All Forums are public and not private communications. Chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other Users are not endorsed by Koodo and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by this Platform. Koodo reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any Contents of the Forums received from Users/members.
- Further, you acknowledge that User reviews or ratings for coaches, players, professional players, mentors, Users/Members, vendors, sub vendors, Service provider, etc.do not reflect the opinion of Koodo. Koodo receives multiple reviews or ratings, which reflect the opinions of the Users. It is pertinent to state that each and every review/feedback posted on Koodo is the personal opinion of the user/reviewer only. Koodo is a neutral platform, which solely provides a means of communication between Users/reviewers including users or representatives of the business listings with access to business page. The advertisements published on the Koodo Platform are independent of the reviews received by such advertisers.
- We are a neutral platform and we don't arbitrate disputes, however in case if someone writes a review that the does not consider to be true, the best option for the listing representative/Service provider would be to contact the reviewer or post a public response in order to clear up any misunderstandings. If someone believes that any particular user's review violates any of the Koodo's policies, he or she may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org bring such violation to our attention. Koodo may remove the review in its sole discretion if review is in violation of the User Terms, or content guidelines and various policies or otherwise harmful to the services offered on Koodo Platform.
10. RESPONSIBILITES OF PLATFORM VISITORS/MEMBERS/USERS
- You acknowledge that:
- Koodo has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the platform, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's Content, use or effects. By operating this Platform, Koodo does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful.
- You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive Content.
- You avail the services on the Koodo Platform at your own risk and that the Content and information displayed on the Koodo Platform, in particularly in relation to the service providers, players, coaches and profession players among others is only for informative purposes and any reliance on such information by you should be made at your own risk. You acknowledge that Koodo takes no responsibility of any credentials, veracity or authenticity of the Users or service providers of the Koodo Platform.
- You also acknowledge that any suggestions or recommendations provided by Koodo in order to give preferences to any service or service provider is done on the basis of limited information available to Koodo and Koodo does not authenticate such information, and therefore, any reliance placed on such suggestions/recommendations by you should be done at your own risk. Koodo does not take any responsibility of any harm or damage caused on the basis on such reliance.
- You also acknowledge that Koodo may in the future facilitate a verification process, either itself or through a third party, in order to verify the credentials and/or identification of the Users/Service Providers/Members/services of the Koodo Platform and you agree to provide the requisite documents as required by Koodo if you seek to verify your account. You also acknowledge that Koodo has no necessary resources to authenticate the documents provided by the Users in order to verify their identification/credentials and therefore, any reliance placed on such verification by you should be done at your own risk. The said verification is done only with a limited purpose to see that as much as possible, the accounts created by the Users on the Koodo Platform are genuine, in order to enhance the overall User experience and not to endorse any service/Service Provider or User specifically.
- This Platform may contain Content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as Content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Koodo Platform may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
- ii. Koodo disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of this Platform or the services offered by the service providers by means of Koodo, or from any downloading by those visitors of Content posted. If you believe that material located on or linked to Koodo Platform is offensive, indecent, violates your copyright or otherwise objectionable, you are encouraged to notify our team via the report abuse link or via email to email@example.com This Platform will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the offensive / objectionable / infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material on the www.koodoindia.com domain. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Koodo or others, Koodo may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the platform.
11.KOODO’S LOCAL NEED FULFILMENT PLATFORM
- Users of Koodo Platform are responsible for all aspects of the transactions in which they choose to participate. Koodo Platform requires a User to register before posting a service need requirement, a classified ad or uploading a variety of Content on the Platform. This Platform does not review or authenticate all listings, items, or services offered for use and sale. This Platform has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items or services advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of Service Providers to sell items or provide services or the ability of Users to buy items or avail the services. Koodo does not endorse any particular business, Service provider or vendor and does not guarantee quality, reliability or capability of a service/product.
- Therefore, Users of Koodo Platform should be aware that:
- Service Providers and Users are completely responsible for working out the exchange and performance of services. Koodo is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between the Users and Service Providers. Koodo cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Service Provider will perform any transaction concluded on this Platform.
- Any suggestions or recommendations provided by Koodo in order to give preferences to any service, Service provider or User is done on the basis of limited information available to Koodo and Koodo does not authenticate such information, and therefore, any reliance placed on such suggestions/recommendations by the you should be done at your own risk.
- Both User and Service Provider do hereby agree that Koodo shall not be required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement that might arise between any of the interested parties out of these transactions.
- Service Providers and Users are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- Service Providers and Users are responsible for all applicable taxes and for all costs incurred by participating in the local service need fulfilment platform.
- Koodo will not be liable for damages of any kind incurred to any parties as a result of the information contained on Koodo Platform. Users shall not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulent activity or purpose. Items or services offered for sale must comply with applicable laws. Koodo disclaims any and / or all responsibility and / or liability for any harm resulting from your use of third party services, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Koodo with respect to the Content or operation of any third party services.
- Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the Content you access. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services.
- You agree to comply with the User Terms and acknowledge that Koodo reserves the right to terminate your account or take such other action (including legal remedies) as deemed fit if you commit breach of any User Terms.
- User agrees that he / she / they, indemnify Koodo, its employees, officers, agents and directors from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with transactions or disputes.
- We do not control the information provided by other Users that is made available through our system. Users may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense for your own safety. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence. Additionally, there may also be risks dealing with international trade and foreign nationals.
- It is confirmed and acknowledged by the User that, all/any information provided by the User, including name, age, contact details and other details to this Platform are accurate and can be used and forwarded by this Platform to Service Provider(s). Any such act, committed by Koodo shall not constitute a violation of privacy or other rights of the User.
- At no time shall Koodo Platform have any obligations or liabilities in respect of all/any transaction entered into between the User and Service Provider. Koodo is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages, if any incurred during service. Koodo does not make any kind of warranties or representation on delivery, service, quality, suitability and availability of services on this Platform.
- Koodo shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered or any personal injury that may be suffered to a User, directly or indirectly by use or non-use of services mentioned on this Platform.
- Prices mentioned (if any) on this Platform are subject to change without notice. Users are advised to check with Service Provider for the final price and additional charges applicable, if any. Users does hereby agree to absolve Koodo from all/any dispute in relation to price of services.
- You hereby approve and / or authorise Koodo to take such measures as are necessary for security purposes and / or improving the quality of services and / or to enhance and provide better Service Provider services to the satisfaction of the User. The User hereby disclaims his right to prevent and/ or proceed against Koodo in relation to the same.
- Koodo disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of this Platform or the services offered by the service providers by means of Koodo, or from any downloading by those visitors of Content posted. If you believe that material located on or linked to Koodo Platform is offensive, indecent, violates your copyright or otherwise objectionable, you are encouraged to notify our team via the report abuse link or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org This Platform will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the offensive / objectionable / infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material on the www.koodoindia.com domain. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Koodo or others, Koodo may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the platform.
Koodo may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its users/members (Program). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Users are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as the Koodo Platform’s terms and conditions. Further, Koodoreserves the right to terminate / suspend the User's account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the User in the Program if Koodo determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated the rules of the Program and/or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/or Koodo Platform’s terms and conditions or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore,koodo reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the User.
- This Koodo Platform also reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user/member, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the Koodo Platform anytime in future. Further, in respect of some of the content, services, products or any other aspect of Koodo Platform made available on the Koodo Platform could be availed only be registered Users who have registered under a subscription model (“Subscription User”). You may need to register Yourself on the KoodoPlatoform to avail these services, products or contents on a subscription model (“Subscription”). To become a Subscription User, You may be required to provide certain personal information to Koodo and may be required to make payments ("Subscription Fee") as per the applicable membership plan through any of the one payment method offered and accepted by Koodo ("Payment Method(s)") that You opted for during registration. Koodo will be using third party payment gateways to process and facilitate the payment of Your Subscription Fee to Koodo. On successful registration to the Subscription, Koodo will intimate You of the same. Koodo may offer different kinds of Subscription plans, each of these Subscription plans will be subject to different limitations and/or terms and conditions and/or restrictions and the cost of each of these Subscription plans may vary from time to time. These Subscription maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By subscribing, Users/members are bound by the respective terms and conditions of the Subscription as well as the Koodo Platform’s terms and conditions.
- FREE TRIAL
Some of the Subscription plans may start with a free trial. The free trial period may last for a period of one month or such other term as may be determined by Koodo. Your eligibility for a free trial including the time for such free trial and the services/products/content available to be availed during free trial period is at the discretion of Koodo and such free trial can be modified, suspended or terminated by Koodo at any point of time without giving notice to You.
- Koodo will automatically start billing as per Your selected Payment Method for the Subscription plan elected by You at the time of registration through the third party payment gateway at the end of the free trial period, if applicable unless You cancel the Subscription before the end of the free trial period. The cancellation of the Subscription can be done through the "My Account" section of the Site. It may take a few days for Your payment made to Koodo to be reflected in your "My Account" section.
- In case You cancel Your Subscription before the end of the free trial period, You will not be entitled to any compensation monetary or otherwise from Koodo for the unutilized period of free trial.
- You cannot change your Payment Method during the tenure of your Subscription. If Your selected Payment Method is no longer available or expires or Your Payment Method fails for whatsoever reason, You will be responsible and liable for any uncollected amounts and Koodo reserves the right to terminate the Subscription offered to You.
- The Subscription Fee will be billed at the beginning of Your Subscription membership or at the end of free trial period, as applicable and on each subsequent renewal automatically (as per the Subscription plan chosen by You) unless and until You cancel Your Subscription or the Subscription is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to these User Terms. If we could not charge your selected payment instrument on the date of renewal for any reason (such as card expiration, insufficient funds, bank/payment-gateway failure or other failures), then our payment systems will automatically retry multiple times over the next 30 days. The subscription period of the latest renewal starts from the previous expiry date and not from the date of payment. To see the commencement date for Your next renewal period or to cancel Your subscription to the Subscription, You need to visit the "My Account" section on Your profile page. On cancellation of Subscription You will be notified by Koodo.
- Koodo will be automatically billing as per Your Payment Method for each Subscription period on a monthly basis. However, if You change Your membership plan, this could result in changing the day on which You are billed and the amount which You are billed. Further, on changing your existing Subscription plan to another, you would be required to pay the difference in rates (on a pro rata basis) for the new Subscription plan selected, and would be billed as per the new Subscription plan from the next billing / renewal cycle. In case the rate for the new Subscription plan is less than that of the existing Subscription plan, the difference in rates would be adjusted (on a pro rata basis) and you will be billed accordingly from the next billing / renewal cycle. Koodo will notify you in advance of the change in the Subscription Fee payable.
- In case of change in the Subscription Fee for a particular membership plan that is already opted by You, Koodo will give You an advance notice of these changes.
- The Subscription Fees specified for each Subscription plan are inclusive of applicable taxes.
- The Subscription Fees billed are non-refundable irrespective of whether the Subscription have been availed by You or not.
- Any changes in the Subscription Plan opted by You is effective only after the expiry of the current Subscription period for which You have already been billed. Accordingly, the Subscription as per revised plan opted by You shall be effective only after the expiry of the then current Subscription period.
- Any request for change or cancellation in any Subscription plan prior to the expiration of the current Subscription plan period will not entail You with a refund for any portion of the Subscription Fee paid by You for the unexpired period.
- You also understand and acknowledge that Koodo only facilitates the third party payment gateway for processing of payments. This facility is managed by the third party payment gateway provider and You are required to follow all the terms and conditions of such third party payment gateway provider.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of the information provided by You, including the bank account number/credit card details and any other information requested during the subscription process. You agree and acknowledge that Koodo shall not be liable and in no way be held responsible for any losses whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, including without limitation any losses due to delay in processing of payment instruction or any credit card fraud.
- You can access the status of Your Subscription anytime through the "My Account" section on Your profile page.You can file any complaint related to payment processing on the Site and the same will be forwarded to the concerned third party payment gateway provider for redressal.
- Upon payment through any of the Payment Modes and confirmation of receipt of such payment from the payment gateway provider, an invoice will be made available to You in the "MY Account" section which can be downloaded by You in pdf format.
- It is hereby clarified that the Subscription offered to You are offered by Koodo and not by any third party including any payment gateway service providers.
- Koodo reserves the right to change, terminate or otherwise amend the Subscription plans, Subscription Fees for the Subscription and billing cycles at its sole discretion and at any time. Such amendments shall be effective upon posting on the Site and Your continued use of the Service shall be deemed to be Your conclusive acceptance of such amendments.
Koodo reserves the right to change, supplement, alter or remove any of the product, services or content that is subject to a Subscription Fee as it deems fit. Koodo does not guarantee the availability of a specific services, products or content or a minimum Content that is subject to a Subscription Fee.
Post cancellation of Your Subscription, if you wish to re-subscribe to the Subscription, you may do so from Your "My Account" page.
- Payment of transaction amount may be done online if Users choose to do so. The User can:
- Pay 100% through the Platform before the service.
- Pay the vendor/Service Provider directly after service.
- The User and the service provider/vendor/sub-vendor agree that:
- The Koodo Platform allows for payment for any transaction between User and Service Provider/Vendoror between the Service Provider and Koodo or between User and Koodo through the payment gateway which shall be processed through a Nodal Account maintained as per RBI guidelines ["payment facility"].
- By providing the payment facility on the Koodo Platform, Koodo is neither acting as trustees nor acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the transaction.
- All payments made against services on the Koodo Platform by service provider shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in throughout the territory of the Republic of India. This Platform will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the transactions made on the Koodo Platform.
- The payment facility provided by the Koodo Platform is neither a banking service or a financial service or a NBFC. Koodo shall merely act as a facilitator for providing an electronic, automated online payment, collection and remittance facility for the transactions conducted by this Platform using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and credit and / or debit card/ or UPI payment gateway networks.
- All transactions on Koodo Platform are on a principal to principal bipartite contractual obligations between the service provider/Vendor and User. Koodo is not / does not hold out itself as an agent /employee of any service provider or User or any other individual or entity availing the facilities of the Koodo Platform.
- Use of the payment facility shall not render Koodo liable or responsible for any damage, non-delivery, non-receipt, non-payment, breach of representations and warranties, non-provision of after sales or warranty services or fraud as regards the services listed on the Koodo Platform.
- Koodo will not be liable or responsible for any damages or claims arising out of non- processing of any transaction or any delay in processing a transaction, which is beyond our control.
- While accessing the payment facility of the Koodo Platform, the Service provider/vendor consents to supply all such information including but not limited to his name, email address, home address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, CVV number, expiry date of such card (as and when required), as is necessary for successful completion of the payment for the transaction between the Service provider/vendor and the User. Koodo reserves the right to store all such information in such manner as it deems fit including storage on cloud service or third party environment.
- The Service provider/vendor and the User consent that the information provided by them may be passed on to the banks as and when necessary for processing the payment done through the payment facility.
- The Service provider/vendor warrants that all information supplied by members/Users of them or their business and / or household in using the services, including without limitation his name, email address, home address, telephone number, Bank account details (Account Number, name, Account type, IFSC code etc. as and when required), is true and accurate. The service provider/vendor absolves Koodo of financial or other liabilities, if any due to misstatement or errors in the data shared by him/her/them. Both User and Service Provider/vendor agree that Koodo, its affiliates and related entities shall not be liable and will be held harmless and indemnified against any claims / damages arising out of the transaction between the User and the Service provider/vendor.
- Koodo will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to the Service provider/vendor or the User due to any payment issues arising out of the transaction including but not limited to invalidity of the credit or the debit card, expiry of such card, lack of authorization for any transaction/s, insufficient money in the account of the service provider/vendor, exceeding the limit of transaction (a) mutually agreed between the Service Provider/Vendor and the User or (b) imposed by the Koodo Platform.
- Koodo reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transaction done by the User/service provider/member/vendor.
- Koodo reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by service providers/vendors with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by service provider with Koodo or breach / violation of any law or any charges imposed by the Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF SERVICE PROVIDER/VENDOR
- Service providers/vendors agree to not do as follows:
- You shall not post or list any service offerings, goods, products that is restricted or prohibited by a state or local legislation or rule in India or other applicable jurisdictions. You, as the Service Provider, are responsible for ensuring that you are not posting an item that is prohibited by law in any jurisdiction and the listing is pertaining to the scope and intent of the Koodo Platform.
- You shall not post any offerings that are prohibited by laws, regulations, sanctions and trade restrictions in India or any applicable jurisdiction are strictly forbidden in the Platform. Koodo as an entity prohibits and does not espouse or encourage usage of the Platform for posting of service offerings which directly encourages any illegal activities, any pornographic material or items that are sexual in nature, any service offerings that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance. It is your responsibility to determine whether the service offering of any listed item is authorized by law, statute, or regulation. Without limitation, the following service offerings may not be sold or listed on the platform to make firearms, explosives, and ammunition; alcoholic beverages; tobacco products; service offerings of food that is not packaged or does not comply with all applicable laws; pharmaceuticals and controlled substances; counterfeit, pirated or stolen goods; any goods that infringe or otherwise violate another party rights, including copyright, patent, trademark, and rights of publicity and privacy; goods / services that are, in Koodo’s discretion, indecent, obscene or pornographic; registered or unregistered securities; goods/services which you do not have the legal right to sell /perform; goods which are misrepresented or which do not in fact exist; goods / services which, if sold or offered via Koodo Platform, would cause Koodo to violate any law, statute or regulation. The above list of service offerings prohibited under the Platform is only illustrative and shall not be considered as exhaustive in nature.
- You acknowledge that Koodo in its sole discretion reserves the right to decide whether the posting or offering is in consonance with the Koodo platform’s scope of service as a need fulfilment platform, and if not, it reserves the right to take down the posting or offering from the Koodo Platform without prior notice. Koodo also in its sole discretion reserves the right to prevent any listing or offering from being posted at the very first instance in any of the aforesaid cases.
- You acknowledge that Koodo shall not be entitled to provide reasons to the Service
- If you are unsure about the service/product offering you wish to list with the Koodo Platform in regard to its appropriateness or legality, please contact our customer services department by dropping an email to email@example.com
- You as a Service provider/vendor do hereby confirm that the information uploaded or listed under the Koodo Platform is correct. No fraudulent informationor service offering shall be listed under the Koodo Platform, which can either directly or indirectly be categorized as false and incorrect. You shall ensure that no errors are made before uploading / listing information into the Koodo Platform. Koodo does not take any responsibility for any errors and requests Users and Service Providers/vendors to check and verify the information before making any transactions. All reasonable efforts will be undertaken by Koodo to edit errors which are brought to its attention as contemplated under this User Terms.
- YOUR USAGE:
- Subject to your compliance with this User Terms, Koodo grants you limited, personal, non-exclusive, revocable, non-assignable and non-transferable right to use the listing portalto list and offer your productsand services.
- You must not:
- Adapt, copy, republish, make available or otherwise communicate to the public, display, perform, transfer, share, distribute or otherwise use listing portal or any content on or from the Koodo Platform for any purposes other than for declared commercial purposes.
- Use Koodo platform in any manner and in any way that is designed to create a separate service or that replicates any part of service offering in the Platform.
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, for example, by registering an account in the name of another person or company, or sending messages or making comments using the name of another person or entity.
- Collect or attempt to collect personal data, or any other kind of information about other users, without prior written consent of the user.
- Violate, circumvent or attempt to violate or circumvent any data security measures employed by Koodo.
- As a Service Provider you agree to list the business information and service offerings in the right category and accurately describe the service offerings. You must be at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to use the Self-Serve Service in accordance with all User Terms herein. If you are listing your business offering using the Koodo Platform, you further warrant that you have legal authority to enter into other binding & selling agreements for the purchase or sale of goods/services.). You also warrant that all information supplied by you is true and accurate. You may be required to provide certain business & government documents that will be used to authenticate your listings. You declare that the documents submitted are true and correct.
- You shall be courteous and treat Users of the Koodo Platform with dignity and respect. You hereby agree that Koodo at its discretion is entitled to unilaterally remove your listing from the Platform without any liability and take appropriate action against you , in case of User complaint on complicit or derogatory treatment. Koodo disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for any harm resulting from your use of third party Services, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Koodo with respect to the content or operation of any third party services.
- Using our Koodo Platform does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights of the content you access on the Koodo Platform. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services.
- You agree to comply with the User Terms and acknowledge that Koodo reserves the right to terminate your account or take such other action (including legal remedies) as deemed fit if you commit breach of any User Terms.
- Reporting: In the event you discover that service offering or any other information is wrongly attributed to a particular business and requires amendment, then you may please notify the same to us in writing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Koodo does not warrant that Koodo Platform clearly represents the capabilities of the business nor shall it be construed as a mechanism to rank the business in the order of their quality and performance.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Koodo, its successors, assigns, affiliates, agents, directors, officers, employees and shareholders from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from:
- Any violation by you of these User Terms.
- Any third party claim of infringement intellectual property rights or invasion of privacy arising from the hosting of your business/services or your personal details on the Koodo Platform, and/or your making available thereof to other Users of the Koodo Platform, and/or the actual use of your business or personal by other Users of the Platform or linked services in accordance with these User Terms;
- Any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act or default of Koodo.
- Any activity relating to the services being offered by the Service Provider.
- Any activity relating to the services being availed by the User.
- Koodo reserves the right to cancel any listing/offering at any time, and reserves the right to prohibit or restrict access to the services to anyone at any time, with or without cause. Koodo reserves the right of removing the profiles of people/ entities who register with bogus addresses, telephone, and fax information.
- As a Service Provider, you agree that Users may comment on their experiences with you in the feedback and reviews section of Koodo and you release Koodo and its Users from any liability for any comments.
- As a Service Provider, by signing in this Platform you hereby unconditionally consent to receive calls / SMS's from Koodo in accordance with the 'Do not disturb' guidelines of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) or such other authority in India and abroad. Koodo further reserves the right to send emails and SMS's related to any order / communication by the User / Service Provider (Service Provider) on the Platform and the User / Service Provider agrees that the same will not tantamount to spam.
- You hereby agree that, at no time shall Koodo have any obligations or liabilities in respect of any/all transaction(s) entered between the User and Service Provider. Koodo shall not responsible or liable for cancellations of bookings received from any User. It is the responsibility of the Service Provider to verify the details provided by the User during booking. Koodo is only a platform that communicates the inputs of the User to the Service Provider.
- If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify Koodo and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees.
- Notwithstanding anything contrary contained elsewhere under this User Terms and without prejudice to other legal remedies available, Koodo shall be entitled to claim appropriate sum towards all damages and compensation from you and other responsible parties in case loss of profit due to Fraud.
- Koodo may settle any amount collected on behalf of the Service Provider inclusive of taxes for a particular transaction within the acceptable timelines agreed by Koodo and the Service Provider under this User Terms or via email and the Service Provider waives his right to object to such settlement. Koodo is not responsible for any delays caused by banks and settlement intermediaries once the payment is initiated.
- Koodo shall not responsible for any discrepancy in the details provided by the Service Provider such as bank details and proofs. The Service Provider and Users accepts the entire responsibility of ensuring the correctness of the details provided.
Should one or more provisions of these User Terms be found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of the User Terms, which will remain in full force and effect.
- DISCLAIMERS: WARRANTIES & INDEMNITIES
- Your use of Koodo Platform is at your own risk. The Koodo Platform is provided by Koodo, on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, websites disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You acknowledge that any warranty that is provided in connection with any of the products or services made available on or through the Koodo Platform is provided solely by the owner, advertiser or manufacturer of that product and / or service and not by Koodo. Further:
- This Koodo Platform, makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, Content, materials, or products on the website, including that:
- Koodo Platform and its services will meet your requirements.
- Koodo Platform will be uninterrupted, timely, and secure or error free.
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you though this Platform will meet your expectations, be reliable or accurate, and errors in the software will be corrected within reasonable time.
- Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Koodo Platform, site-related services and/or Content or information contained within the site is to stop using the site and/or its services.
- You acknowledge that there is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between Koodo and any User / Service Provider/vendor/seller of the Kodoo Platform.
- You acknowledge that If performance under these User Terms by Koodois prevented, restricted, delayed or interfered with by reason of labor disputes, strikes, acts of God, floods, lightning, severe weather, shortages of materials, rationing, inducement of any virus, Trojan or other disruptive mechanisms, any event of hacking or illegal usage of the Platform, utility or communication failures, earthquakes, war, revolution, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, acts of public enemies, blockade, embargo or any law, order, proclamation, regulation, ordinance, demand or requirement having legal effect of any government or any judicial authority or representative of any such government, or any other act whatsoever, whether similar or dissimilar to those referred to in this clause, which are beyond the reasonable control of Koodoand could not have been prevented by reasonable precautions then Koodoshall in to be excused and discharged from such performance to the extent of and during the period of such force majeure event, and such non-performance shall, in no manner whosoever, amount to a breach by Koodoof its obligations herein
- In no event shall Koodo, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses resulting from:
- The use or the inability to use our services or access Content;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from transactions entered into through or from this Platform with Koodo or with either the service provider, vendor, distributor, manufacturer, dealers, etc.;
- The unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; Statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- Any other matter relating to the service or use of the Koodo Platform.
- Notwithstanding anything expressed hereinabove, the maximum liability for Koodo under this User Terms or otherwise shall be the refund of the money collected from you for any specific service, under which the liability arises.
- Koodo, reserves the right to discontinue in whole or in part any portion of the Koodo Platform services or programs with or without notice.
- Upon termination of your account, your right to participate in the Koodo Platform shall automatically terminate. You acknowledge and agree that your right to receive any services hereunder is conditional upon your proper use of the Koodo Platform, your adherence to the User Terms, the continuous activation of your account, and your permitted participation in the Koodo Platform.
- Upon Termination, you shall promptly destroy all copies of Koodo data and other content in your possession or control. You further acknowledge and agree that Koodo shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the koodo Platform. Upon termination of Service, Koodo retains the right to use any data collected from your use of the Koodo Platform for internal analysis and archival purposes. In no event is koodo obligated to return any submitted content to you. All the clauses in the User Terms regarding to termination, intellectual property rights, dispute resolution, disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnification, usage of information and user Content and third party content will survive expiration or termination of the Koodo Platform and/or your account.
- may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended/terminated Users.
i. Refund of booking fee:
A booking fee excluding other applicable taxes may be collected by Koodo for the transactions booked through the KoodoPlatform. If at any time, the Users are not satisfied with the quality of the Service Provider when the booking is done on the Koodo Platform, User may call customer care toll free number of this Platform wherein the complaint will be noted for review. Koodo holds the authority to decide if the booking fee should be refunded for this compliant and to what extent the booking fee should be refunded/cancelled. Further, User will not have any right to claim or allege anything against Koodo in respect of services provided/money collected by the Service Provider from the User beyond the booking fee amount.Moreover, any fee or amount paid by Users towards availing any weekly/monthly or yearly subscription plans offered by Koodo shall not be refunded/cancelled at any instance whatsoever.
- User shall directly contact Koodo for processing any requests pertaining to cancellation of bookings.
- On receiving cancellation request, the refund shall be governed by the Refund terms mentioned in this User Terms. The cancellation request should be raised before a minimum of 24 hours before the scheduled time for performance of service. For any requests that are not raised before 24 hours, the booking fee is non-refundable.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These User Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any action, suit, or other legal proceeding, which is commenced to resolve any matter arising under or relating to the Koodo Platform, its policies and/or these User Terms, shall be subject only to the jurisdiction of the courts of Pune, India.
- CONTACT US
i. Please contact us for any questions or comments regarding the User Terms and other policies governing the Koodo Platform by e-mail email@example.com write to us at G.F No.6,Sneh Ganga building,Shankarseth Road, Pune-411037.